• Страница 1 из 1
Форум опытных пользователей социальных сетей | SMM форум » Барахолка соцсетей » Биржа накрутки, продвижения, раскрутки » sell btc (sell btc)
sell btc
Написал 25.08.2018 в 23:34 1Offline (Ур. 2)
sell btc Or as the company put it in the blog post last week, ’Due to the rapidly changing price of digital currencies, some customers may not have sell limits that are sufficient relative to the value of total digital currency they are storing on Coinbase.’ And then there are the delays. Several days after I bought the original $100 worth of bitcoin, I purchased another $150 worth before deciding to put an end to my brief life as a bitcoin trader. It took a full week for the first transaction to go through. The second transaction is still pending. Put another way: If the price of bitcoin were to plunge 50% this afternoon and I wanted to sell, I would be unable to sell the second batch I’d purchased because technically I still don’t have it. As for that original $100, I ended up netting about $50 in profit after various fees for buying and selling. When that money finally hits my bank account on Friday, I intend to take my wife out to a dinner to make up to her for all the bitcoin talk this month. 85878
https://www.x-crypto.com
Поделиться:

Вступайте в нашу группу Вконтакте и канал Telegram

Продажа сообществ, аккаунтов в соцсетях
Форум опытных пользователей социальных сетей | SMM форум » Барахолка соцсетей » Биржа накрутки, продвижения, раскрутки » sell btc (sell btc)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: